It’s time to get excited: Anime Expo is upon us! Anime Expo tends to have several exclusive items that people can buy from certain booths in the convention’s dealer’s room, along with having exclusive events that people can attend. To have easier access to that information along with other essential information, I’ve put together a guide for anyone who’s going to Anime Expo this year to have handy!
- First up we have the Goodsmile Company booth (booth #601), and they have a lot of to show us this year! They’re setting up an exhibit to show off all 500 Nendoroids that have been released thus far, along with learning how these adorable figures are made. This exhibit will take place in the Entertainment Hall, so don’t miss it! And, of course, they’ll have a lot of goodies for the attendees to buy! To celebrate their 500 Nendoroid exhibit, they will be stocking some out-of-print and older exclusives at Anime Expo. Really exciting for collectors who missed some figures the first time around! Here are their sales menu:
- Kyoto Animation’s booth (booth #48) has returned for their second Anime Expo visit, and this time, they’ll have goods for convention attendees to buy! They’ll have merchandise from Free! – Iwatobi Swim Club, Love, Chunibiyo & Other Delusion, Beyond the Boundary, and Sound! Euphonium available for purchase. Visit their booth and support your favorite shows! Here’s what they’ll have in their booth:
- Next up, we have the Atlus booth (booth #1601), and they’re bringing with them playable demos of Persona 4: Dancing All Night! They’ll also have several Anime Expo-exclusive goods that you can buy at their booth, which, if you decide to shop with them, you’ll get a stylish Persona 5 bag! Here’s Atlus’ sales menu:
- The Capcom booth (booth #019b) will have their Monster Hunter Caravan setup with lots of Monster Hunter exclusive goods for sale! Remember the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Felyne pins I talked about awhile ago? You can get those along with the Series 2 set! Along with those, they’ll have a lot of Street Fighter items, such as shirts, plushies, and a really neat Shadaloo watch! Megaman fans, don’t fret, they’ll have a mini-helmet replica set and a couple mugs for sale. A nice little surprise for Okamiden fans, since they’ll have a mug and a very cute backpack for sale! And Capcom didn’t forget about Resident Evil; they’ll have a cool watch for sale along with a wallet and some belts. Here’s a picture of what they’ll have at their booth:
- Next, we have the Manga Gamer booth (booth #919). They’ll have early copies of the Limited Edition set of No, Thank you!!!, along with several limited goodies from the series! They’ll also have a selection of 07th Expansion games for purchase, since Ryukishi07 will be at the event, which, if you buy over $30 of merchandise, you get an autograph ticket for his autograph sessions. Here’s a peek at what they’ll have for sale along with other info:
- Next up is the Sekai Project booth (booth #1311), which will have a lot of nice exclusives in very limited quantities! Along with having exclusive shirts, posters, and other items, one really neat thing they’ll have at their booth is Isuna Hasekura’s World End Economica Domesday book! It’s a detailed guide that looks at the world of the game, which also contains a short comic along with color illustrations used in Japanese promotions. They’ll have the book by itself, or if you wish, you can get the Limited Edition bundle that has the book, the first game, a Steam code for the second game, and a priority ticket to Isuna Hasekura’s autograph session, which is a pretty sweet deal! Also, if anyone attends Sekai Project’s panel, buys the limited edition Domesday set, or attends Isuna Hasekura’s autograph session, they will get a limited World End Economica mini-signboard while they’re still available. Here’s a peek at Sekai’s Project sales menu along with other information:
- The Aksys Games booth (booth #1211) will have plenty of games for purchase along with other miscellaneous items. They’ll also be hosting a Guilty Gear Xrd tournament on Saturday at 12pm, which will be held over at their booth. Tournament prizes will be announced at the tournament, and since Daisuke Ishiwatari is there, you can bet that it’ll be a pretty good prize! They haven’t mentioned whether they’ll have any convention-exclusive merchandise for sale, but I’m sure they’ll have lots of goodies for purchase, so check their booth out! Click here for more information on their panels and autograph sessions.
- The NIS America booth (booth #911) will have several game demos to try out: Dangan Ronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls, Rodea The Sky Soldier, and Disagaea 5! Not only that, but they’ll be running a special quest for convention attendees called Ultimate Dood Quest, where you complete several objectives that they listed to get a very special prize! Also, if you have a ticket for the Love Live film screening, you’ll get a discount on Love Live goods at their booth. Click here for more information on their panels and autograph sessions.
- The Koei Tecmo booth (booth #429-431) will have some merchandise from their titles available for purchase along with some of their games! Merchandise shown includes the Nobunaga’s Ambition soundtrack and artbook, a Tenko plush, and some cute figurines sets from the Atelier series and the Dead or Alive series. Swing by their booth to check out what other exclusive merchandise they may have! Here’s a teaser:
- Degica’s booth (booth #52) will be dedicated to promoting the recently-announced Muv-Luv localization Kickstarter. They’ll have the Muv-Luv team taking part in autograph sessions, sketching sessions, and a press conference to formally announce the Kickstarter campaign! There’s also an exclusive giveaway that you can enter online via following their Twitter account, retweeting their tweets, referrals and other actions. Click here for more information on their schedule and giveaway info.
- The Rilakkuma booth (booth #1911) will have plenty of really cute items for sale! They’ll have limited quantities of the Anime Expo-exclusive backpack of everyone’s favorite bear, Rilakkuma! Here’s what the backpack looks like:
- Bushiroad‘s booth (booth #1501) will have tons love Love Live goodies for fans! They’ll have the School Idol Festival demo play sessions that’ll net you a sticker of the characters. Also, you can pick up a flyer that has a code for an in-game Alpaca card! They’ll also have a ton of Love Live merchandise up for purchase. If you’re not a Love Live fan, fear not, Bushiroad has you covered! They’ll have an early release of the Attack on Titan Weiss Schwarz trial deck, which if you purchase, you’ll get a special promo card! Along with that, they’ll also have the Cardfight!! Vanguard G and Future Card Buddyfight 100 fanbooks up for purchase, both which will have special promo cards. Click here for more information on Bushiroad’s tournament schedules for the convention. Here’s a peek of what Bushiroad will have for sale:
- The Momoiro Clover Z booth (booth #41) will have merchandise like glow sticks and t-shirts for sale. One neat thing: if you bring over your ticket for the Momoiro Clover Z concert, you will receive 10% off a glow stick purchase on Thursday! Also, they’ll have a special Anime Expo-exclusive shirt for purchase! Additionally, there will be a little concert DVD viewing event on Wednesday at the JW Marriot/Platinum Ballroom from 7pm to 9pm. Here’s what the exclusive t-shirt looks like:
- The GungHo booth (booth #1811) returns for a second time this year, and they’ll have a new challenge for Puzzle and Dragons fans! Attendees will have five minutes to complete a high-level dungeon with a pre-made team of monsters. The player with the highest score will win a prize! Along with the challenge, GungHo will have some demos of their other games (Puzzle and Dragons Z, Dokuro and Republique) available for attendees to try out.
- Idea Factory will be at Anime Expo’s Entertainment Hall on Friday ONLY. They’ll be there promote Amnesia: Memories with exclusive giveaway items, and a chance to get your picture taken with their Amnesia cosplayers! They’ll also have on display a sneak peek of items they’ll be stocking in their online store, so make sure to stop by!
- Skullgirls fans, heads up! Skullgirls’ artists will be attending Anime Expo and will be in the Artist Alley. Stop by their booths and support their work! Here’s a handy map of where they’ll be:
- Since the Anime Expo website doesn’t have an Artist Alley map where attendees can find their favorite fan artists, some kind souls put together this very-useful guide to make it easier for people to find them!
- As always, the Anime Expo Grub Lot will be happening again this year, with lots of new food trucks along with returning ones. Make sure to check them out whenever the hunger strikes!
- In celebration of Anime Expo, the LA Kinokuniya store is having a very special figure sale! Figures will be 40% off for members and 30% off for non-members. This sale will be running until this Sunday!
- Keep panel schedules, event schedules, autographs schedules and maps handy by checking Anime Expo’s website. Remember that last-minute changes may happen, so you want to be prepared for when it does.
That about covers the information on exclusives and other essential information for the convention. If I missed anything or you feel that I should add anything else to the list, sound off below in the comments and I’ll add it to this post.
See you at Anime Expo 2015!
EDIT– Added in Capcom’s latest exclusive announcement and Kinokuniya’s sale announcement. Also added Degica’s Anime Expo plans and Kyoto Animation’s Anime Expo merchandise list. Also added Bushiroad’s sales menu, GungHo’s Anime Expo plans, information on Skullgirls’ artists team, and Koei Tecmo’s teaser image with their goods for sale.
4 thoughts on “Anime Expo 2015 and Their Exclusives!”